Simple Meals Friday #18

 

Welcome to Simple Meals Friday!

It's so good to be back after our long break! We're glad you could join us again!
There is nothing like having a collection of simple meals to throw together in a slow cooker first thing in the morning or in a skillet as a last minute dinner. What are your favorite slow cooker, rice cooker, skillet meals and salads?
We want to know your easy to make meals. It's great learn and be inspired by others. When you link up on any of our sites the links will show up on all the blogs.
Meet Your Hosts
  1. Katie of Nourishing Simplicity
  2. Amanda of Natural Living Mamma
  3. Jacquelyn of LittleOwlCrunchyMomma
Please Read and Follow these Simple Meals Friday Rules
  • Keep the foods "nourishing", such as homemade chicken stocks, whole grains, vegetables, fruits, healthy fats (lard, coconut oil, butter, olive oil, tallow), unrefined sugars, flours and salts and meats.
  • Please don't include recipes using processed oils such as soy and canola oil, msg laden bouillons and other highly processed foods. Try to incorporate traditional methods of preparing foods like, sprouting, soaking, sourdough and lacto-fermentation. If I notice a recipe using these ingredients it will be deleted.
  • Link back to this blog hop, it is a common linking courtesy. It helps to build a stronger blogging community. That way we can all learn and share with each other.
We enjoyed reading all your submissions. The hosts will pick a favorite post to feature on next week's Simple Meals Friday. If you want to be featured please be sure to link back to this blog hop. Host Picks From Last Week's Hop  
  
bottles
Making your own Kombucha can save you a fortune! Mellow shares how to make this amazing fermented drink! 

Cococurry
Coconut Curry over Quinoa from Align Files
Start Linking Up! 

Spain in Iowa's Traditional Menu Plan on A Budget

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my meal!! I am thrilled!! Please give it try and let me know how you like it. ---Lindsay @www.AlignFiles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lindsay,

      You bet. Hope you linked up this week, too. Looking forward to trying your recipe for sure. <3

      Delete
  2. I must apologize, I linked up in an effort to support your link party and then realized my recipe had vegetable oil in it. I am so sorry. This is a great link and I will remember to be more careful next time. I have enjoyed reading everyone elses links.

    Cynthia at http://FeedingBig.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cynthia,

      No worries! Thanks so much for linking up. I try to avoid vegetable oil, but no biggie. :)

      <3

      Delete
  3. Today I shared our latest breakfast obsession-- Shakshuka!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome. Thanks, Ariana! Excited to try it.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for hosting. I am hoping that my recipe is within all the approved ingredients.
    Following you now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up, Marlys! Hope to see you back next week <3

      Delete

Comments make me oh so happy! Feel free to comment away. I'd love to hear what's on your mind